On top of participants' registration via an event website, Eventtia also allows you to send out invitations to a list of contacts of your choice. Indeed, thanks to the "Guests" module, you can import one or more contact lists which you can use to send invitations to your event. Please follow this link to learn How to import a guest list.The steps to send an invitation email are as follows:
- Go to the "Registration" module and click on the "Communications" section.
- Then click on the "Mass Email" button to access the email communication module.
- Once in the mass emails, click on the green button "Actions" and on "New" to create a new mass email.
- Once the email editor is open, select the recipients. In this case, select "Guests".
- A set of filters will appear. You can then choose the list(s) of participants to whom you want send an invitation. You also have several other filters you can use if necessary.
- Write your invitation message in the space provided for this purpose, using the tags at your disposal. These tags will allow you to customize the email that each guest will receive and attach important elements such as the registration button for example.
- Then save your communication using the blue button below the writing area.
- Once saved, a summary of your communication will open from which you can view the estimated audience of your mass email.
- You then have the option to send yourself a test email to make sure everything is in order before the final send. To do this, click on the green button "Actions" and then on the "Send test mail" button.
NB: The test email will display the information of the first contact on your guest-list, not yours.
- After checking, you can modify your message if necessary by clicking on the blue "Edit" button, or "Send" the communication if it is ready.