Events with activities in parallel are very common. Therefore, Eventtia allows you to set up your activities so that your participants can register for them at the time of registration to the event. These activities will then be available in the registration form and participants will be able to select the ones they wish to participate in.Here are the steps to follow to set up registration for your activities:
- Go to the "Program" module and click on the "Activities" section.
- Select the date and activity you would like to open for registration.
- If you do not have an activity yet, please refer to the following article to learn how: How to set up the activities for your event.
- Once in the activity settings, check the option "Allow registration for this workshop".
- Once the option is selected, you will be able to decide for which types of attendees the registration will be open to and set distinct prices for each of them, if the activity is paid. Do not forget to "Save" your changes.
If you do not have any attendee types configured yet, please refer to the following article to learn how: How to create attendees types.
- Each participant will now be able to select the activities he or she would like to participate in upon registering to the event.
- Restrictions related to schedule conflicts may occur in case of time slots similarities between activities.
- For each participant, you will be able to see a summary of their registration with a breakdown of costs related to the general event registration and registration to activities. Simply go "Attendees" within the "Registration" module.
Now you know how to set up registration for your activities.
You can also download a report showing you who checked in on an specific activity, here's how you do it :
- You should go to the Program module and then "activities"
- Click on the activity you wish to obtain the report from
- Once inside click on the "participants" tab and then "advanced options"
- From the advanced options select the filters you need and make sure you select the option "checked-in at selected workshop" You must select this option to obtain the correct report, then click search
- You can download the report to an excel file by clicking on the button "export to excel"