In order to share information and actions with other members of your team, Eventtia allows you to create multiple users in your account.
In Eventtia, there are two types of users:
- Admin: Has access to all the general features.
- User: Has limited access to a perimeter of events and limited feature-management rights.
- To create a new user, select the "Users" module at the top of the menu bar and click the "New" button.
- Fill in the information for the new user, assign him or her a password and define his or her user type (User or Admin), then click the "Create user" button.
- The "Superadmin" box will grant the user general permissions to all features of all the events. There is nothing further to configure.
- If the user will not be made "Superadmin", you will have to configure the general "Permissions" as well as the specific rights for each section.
- Select an option from the dropdown menu to configure their specific rights for each section.
For more information on this section, read this article.
- To grant the user access to rights on an event, go to the "Events" tab. Once in the tab, click on the green "Actions" button and then on "Add event" to grant him or her access to the management of one of your existing events.
- Choose an event from the dropdown list of events in your Eventtia account, then click "Save".
- Once saved, the event will appear under the "Events" tab. you will then need to configure the specific rights in relation to the management of that event. To do this, click on the three dots to the right of the event block, and then on "Add permissions".
- When the configuration is complete, click "Save" and move on to another event or create another user if needed.
Create roles to determine user's permissions
- When you finish creating a user you can go to the "Roles" tab to create specific roles for your users
- Go to the action button and click on new
- Select a name for the Role and select each module to manage permissions, remember to click on save
- Go back to "Users" to assign the roles to them
- Click on the three dots next to the user and edit
- Select the role and assign it to the user, then click "Update"