Eventtia allows you to create a list of speakers so you can present it on your website or mobile application. You can display their biography, their photo and their social networks.
Here are the steps to create your stakeholders:
- Go to the "Program" module and then to the "Speakers" section.
- If you do not have any speakers yet, click on the "Create new speaker" button.
- You will then be able to fill in speaker's information such as:
- Status, First name, Name, Company, Post, Photo, Email,
- Twitter, LinkedIn
- If your account already has a stakeholder, you can:
- Either edit it by clicking on the little pencil on the card which belongs to the speaker you wish to edit
- Or create a new one according to your needs by clicking on the green "Actions" button, located at the top right-hand corner of your screen and then "New".
- You can also delete the speakers if the need arises. To do this simply click on the small trash button on the card of the speaker you wish to erase.
- You can reorganize the stakeholder cards by dragging and dropping to change the order of appearance on the website.
- You can also link your speakers to your activities. Click here to learn how to do this (Step 2).
Now you know how to create a speaker profile, it is up to you to highlight them!