Networking profiles enable you to distinguish between two or more types of attendees of a networking session seeking to meet with other attendees. They make it possible to differentiate between a buyer and a seller or a participant and a speaker, in order to connect only the profiles with an interest in meeting each other.
Here's how it works:
- Go to the "Networking" module and select the session concerned.
- Click on the "Networking Profiles" tab, then on the "Start creating your participant types by clicking here" link.
- Fill in the general information specific to the profile you are creating:
- Name of the profile (eg Seller)
- Price (registration fee for the Networking session)
- Start date and end date of the calendar
- Requires a location (Table Assignment)
- Can block slots (can indicate slots of non-availability)
- Types of participants (the types of participants going under this Networking profile, eg Participants and VIPs for a Buyer profile and Exhibitors for a Seller profile)
- Categories (offer or purchase: for sale events)
- Once saved, you can, in the "Attendee types" section, indicate whether you want to make registration for the Networking session mandatory for the types of participants selected under this profile.
- Click on the "Networking Form" tab to add a section specific to the Networking session on the registration form.
- You can add the information fields of your choice by clicking on "New". When a participant registers for an event, these fields will appear on the registration form, allowing you to gather the networking information you need about them.