In this article you will learn how to set up Cisco Webex as the streaming platform for your meeting for either a webinar or a meeting platform; it is an excellent alternative for a live stream.
Below you can see the steps to configure Cisco Webex in Eventtia:
- Enter the "program" module and then the "activities" submodule
- Select the activity you want to set up a streaming platform for:
- Once you select your activity you will see the configuration windows, and in it you will find the “Virtual Stage Settings”.
- Once you enter the Virtual Stage Configuration window you will be able to select Cisco Webex as your streaming platform, and you’ll need to select the option that will allow your participants to be redirected to the meeting on Cisco Webex.
- Go to Cisco Webex and access your user then click on the "meetings" section on the navigation bar on the left then you will have the option to "start a meeting", "join a meeting" and "plan a meeting". Select the option "plan a meeting" so you can schedule a meeting for the date and time needed
- Once you created the meeting you will have the option to "copy meeting link" This will be the link you would have to set up in Eventtia
- Now go to Eventtia and paste the "streaming url"