In this article you will learn how to configure Microsoft Teams as the Streaming platform for your activity, whether it is for a webinar or a meeting, it is an excellent alternative for a live broadcast.
Here you will find the steps to configure Microsoft Team in Eventtia. Keep in mind that this option gets your attendees outside of the virtual stage of the event during the activity.
- Go to the "Program" module and then the "Activities" sub-module
- Select the activity of which you want to configure the streaming platform for.
- Once you've selected your activity you will see the configuration tabs of the activity, there you will find the "Virtual Stage configuration":
- When you are on the Virtual Stage configuration tab, you can choose Microsoft Teams as your transmission platform.
- Once you've chosen Microsoft Teams as your streaming platform you will need to create the activity directly from the app in order to get the link that will be used to broadcast the activity.
To obtain this link you must follow the following steps:
- Sign in to Microsoft Teams, remember that Microsoft Teams can use your email. It will give you two options "Meet now" or "New meeting", use the one that best suits your needs.
- Once your meeting is scheduled, you will find an option to copy the meeting URL
- After copying the meeting invitation you will return to Eventtia and paste the link in the "transmission url" field
- Click "Save"
Now you know how to set up your activities to stream them with Microsoft Teams!