How to manage activities
Eventtia allows you to manage the activities of your event. Indeed, thanks to the "Activities" section of its " Program " module, you can manage your activities so as to register your participants and assign previously registered speakers to each of your activities.
The steps to follow for creating or editing your program are as follows:
- Go to the "Program" module and click on the "Activities" section.
- If you do not have a registered activity yet, click on the blue "Create Activity" button to access the new activities creation menu.
- Once in the menu, you will be able to fill in the required information about your activity:
- Start and end dates.
- Location and number of places available.
- Rates and access to registration.
- Description of the activity.
- You can also link an already created speaker to this activity. To see how to create speakers for your events, click here.
- To allow registration of participants in this activity, read the article "Multi-session registration".
- Once all these fields have been completed, you can save and proceed to the next activity if you have one. All you need to do is to click on the green "Actions" button at the top right-hand corner of your screen in the overview of activities, then on "New".
- Eventtia allows you to validate participants' attendance at each activity they have registered for. You can do this using the Eventtia Check-In App. To learn how to do this, read this article.