Your website in more than one language
Today, many events have participants from all over the world. Therefore, the event website must be available in more than one language.
- Go to the "Website" module.
- Click on the three vertical dots on the website card to see the options.
- Select "Clone".
- Select the language you want from the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Clone".
Now it's created!
- Open our web editor and click on the navigation bar.
- Select the "Show language selector" option.
- Once you do, you will see the following icon in the navigation bar of your website.
- When clicking on this icon, the available languages will be displayed.
IMPORTANT: Remember to follow these same steps on each version of your website.
Now you know how to clone your website to use it in another language!