How to edit a networking profile
Your participants' networking profiles display all the important information which helps other participants decide whether they want to meet with them. These profiles can be edited by the event organizer through the "Networking" module or by the participant himself through the "My Profile" section of the app. Note: participants will only be able to change their logo and company name through the app.
- As the event organizer, go to the "Participants" tab of the relevant networking session. Click on the card of the participant whose profile you wish to view.
- Here you will see the participant's agenda and basic information. To edit the profile, click on the three vertical dots in the top-right corner, and then on "Edit".
- This will take you to a screen showing all the participant's basic information such as Name, Email, and Company.
- It will also show you networking-specific information.
- This information can all be easily edited. Don't forget to click "Save" when you have made your changes.
As mentioned, the participant can also make certain changes to their profile through the event app.
- All they need to do is go to the "Networking" module, and then to "My Profile".
- From there, they will be able to change their logo and their company name.