How to connect your website to Google Analytics
Although the Eventtia dashboard gives you basic information about your website traffic, such as how many total visits you have had, it can often be helpful to have more detailed information. For this reason, Eventtia allows you to connect your website to Google Analytics, which can show you how many visits each specific tab of your website receives, how long visitors spend on the page, and much more.
This article will show you how:
- Click on the pencil-shaped button to access your event's settings.
- Go to the "Settings" tab, where you will see the section entitled "Google analytics tracking code".
- Go into your Google Analytics account, and find the code for the relevant website.
- The code will be in the form: UA-XXXX-XX where the X's refer to numbers.
- Enter this code in the box in your Eventtia Backoffice, and click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
- You will then be able to see information about your event website in Google Analytics.