Networking participant registration process
Thank to the article " How to create a networking session", you already know how to set up a networking session for your event. Now you want to know what your participants will have to do to register and starting organising meetings.
This process takes place in the Eventtia mobile app. Read this article to see how to install the app.
Once they have registered for your event and installed the app, your participants will need to follow these steps:
- Log into the app using the email address with which you registered for the event.
- Depending on the options chosen by your event organizer, you may also need to enter the secret code which you receive by email when you enter your email address in the app.
- Once you have logged into the app, click on the "Networking" section of the sidebar.
- You may need to enter your login details for the Networking Session.
- You will then arrive at the "My Agenda" tab, where you can check your timetable and the meetings you have already scheduled.
- There is also a "Participants" tab. There you can find everyone else who has registered for the networking session.
- When you click on a participant, you can see:
- Their profile
- Their agenda
- If the networking session is using automatic matchmaking, when you click on a participant's card you will be able to rate them from one (I'm not interested in meeting with this person) to five stars (I'm very interested).
- This rating is linked to the Networking algorithm. The combination of stars between the two participants will dictate whether the have a meeting (depending on how the organizer configured the session).
- For example, if you give Maria Tavares 4 stars, and she gives you 3, we multiply 4 by 3 to get 12. Suppose the threshold set by the organizer is 10 stars. In this case, the system will generate a meeting for you, because 12 surpasses the threshold of 10.
- After the event, if the organizer has enabled it, you will be able to evaluate your meetings.
- Click on "Pending for rating" to see the questions.
- Answer the questions and click "Submit". Questions marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- If your answers are successfully submitted, the message "Answers submitted successfully" will pop up, and you will see a green "Rated" message under your meeting.