How to receive payments with Eventtia
If you want to sell tickets or provide services related to your events you must use a payment platform. Luckily, Eventtia allows easy management of payments, via four payment platforms:
- Stripe, used by our European and American clients.
- PayU, used by our Latin American clients.
- Paypal, used worldwide
- ingenico, used worldwide
- To collect payments, start by choosing and creating an account to access one of these four platforms. To find more information about this process, please check the corresponding websites.
- To configure your event and collect/receive payments you should select your event and click on the little pencil on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the "Settings" tab to configure your payment information.
- Choose the currency to be used at your event, configure the VAT that applies at your location and enter the information concerning your payment platform.
- Use the following links to learn how to get your API credentials depending on the platform you are using:
- Click on the "Configuration" tab, next to "Settings" and enter the payment platform information.
- Don't forget to click on "Save"