How to create a stand
Creating a stand is the step after zone creation. In fact, a zone is composed of several stands, which you create as follows:
- Go to the "Exhibitors" module in your event.
- Choose "Stands" and then select "Create the first stand".
- Or click on the green "New" button if you have already created some stands.
- You can now configure the stand by filling out the required information:
- The identifier refers to the name of your stand
- By clicking on the pencil icon, you can assign a particular stand to one of the companies from your Directory.
- Simply go to the "Reservation" tab, select a company from your Directory (read this article to see how to configure your Directory), and a contact from that company.
- Where possible, this contact should be the person who will actually be in charge of the stand at the event, rather than the company CEO, for example.
- If you have not already added the company to your Directory, you can create them directly from here by clicking the green "New" button.
- When you have created your stand, the "Stands" module will show you all your stands and the corresponding information (Status, exhibitor, price, company logo...).