How to manage companies and contacts data
Eventtia allows you to manage your database according to your own information and market segmentation.
Step 1: View existing companies and contacts
- By clicking on “Companies” or “Contacts” in the “Directory”, you can access your database list.
Step 2: Create new companies or contacts
- Simply click on the green "New" button.
- Fill out the information needed and remember to assign categories, product and services for your market segmentation.
Step 3: Export your database to Excel
- To export all this information to an Excel file, simply click the "Export to Excel" button.
- Choose which fields to export by changing the button from OFF to ON.
Step 4: Database details
- By clicking on the magnifying glass icon of one company, you can find different sections that will help you to organize your database better.
- General information: All the company information you have filled out.
- Branch: Branches of the company with their locations and other information.
- Contacts: People who work for the company and its branches, with their main information.
- Change history: A record of company information, including anything that has been deleted and who did it.
- Activity history: All the activities related to the company and contacts. This section is a good support for commercial matters.