How to set up meeting evaluations
- Go to the "Networking" module and select the session concerned.
- First, you need to activate it in the "Advanced settings" of your session.
- Then click on the "Meeting Evaluations" tab.
- Once in the section, click on the "New Evaluation" button.
- or in the three little dots on the right hand side of the screen and then on "New"
- Fill in the basic information specific to the assessment (Name, Description, Networking Profiles, Enable Signature, Enable Evaluation).
- The questions tab open itself. You can click on "New Question" to start creating your meeting evaluation.
- Write your question, determine the type of field and if it is required or not. Then save.
- Your question is now created. You can then click on the three little dots next to the question to change it or click on "New" to create a new question.
- Back in the general tab of your survey, you can activate the survey when it is ready by clicking on "Enabled".
- Once your evaluation form is activated, a new tab "Evaluation Statistics" will appear, in which you will find all the information and statistics specific to the participation of your Networking meetings.
NB: The evaluation of meetings is done on the mobile application of the event. Once a meeting is over, participants can find the meeting review form directly on their Networking calendar within the app.
Also, the evaluation sheets created can only be filled in by the participant profiles selected in the General section.