How to use surveys as live polls
Through its "Surveys" module, Eventtia allows you to create surveys that your participants can directly answer from the Eventtia mobile App.
Here's how to do it:
- Go to the following link to learn how to create a survey: How to create a survey
- Once your survey is created, you can either send it via the communication module (How to send a survey), or encourage your participants to answer it via Eventtia's mobile application.
- If you chose the second option, all you need to do is activate your survey for it to be accessible from the mobile application.
- Participants will then be able to access it by visiting the "Surveys" module from the application. They will be asked to enter their email address to verify that they can participate. Once their e-mail address has been entered, they will be able to answer the survey and validate their participation.
- You will have direct access to survey answers by visiting the "Survey" module, directly from you Backoffice. Select the survey and go to the "Statistics" tab. This tab will be available only after receiving at least one reply.
- You can also download the results of each survey by clicking on the orange button referring to it.