How to save the app to your home screen
The mobile app at your disposal is a progressive app that you can install on your mobile phone, tablet, or any other browsing interface you have. The application, directly linked to the event in which you participate, can only be downloaded from a link that you will receive or will have to claim from the organizer of the event.
Here's how to install the application:
- From your mobile or tablet, go to the link received from the event organizer. Open it from your usual browser.
- To access the application, you will need to either:
1. Enter your email address (the one you registered with)
2. Enter your email address + password (sent to you by the organizer of the event)
3. Simply click on the "Enter" button if no form of authentication has been programmed by the organizer.
Once connected, you will need to register the App on your home screen to have direct access to the presentation of the event. To do this, there are 2 methods, depending on whether you use an Android device or iOS.
- Installing the application on Android:
- With Firefox: Click on the three small dots on the right side of the navigation bar. Then click on "Page" and then on "Add Page Shortcut".
- With Chrome: Click on the three small dots on the right side of the navigation bar. Then click on "Add to Home Screen".
- Installing the application on iOS:
- With Safari:
- Click on the arrowed rectangle at the bottom of your screen to access the different options.
- To add the application on your home screen, click on the cross shaped button "Add to home screen".
- A window will open, from which you can rename the shortcut you wish to add to your screen. Rename it if necessary and click on "Done".
- Then find the application on your home screen.