Track account's unsubscribed emails
With its "Mass Mailing" module, Eventtia offers you the possibility to send communications to mailing lists you configure beforehand. These mailing lists can be used for several mailing campaigns. However, those who don't want your communications might unsubscribe from your emails. Eventtia allows you to track those who unsubscribe.
This is how you can do it:
- Click on "Mass Mailing" at the top of the back-office and select "Accounts".
- Once there, you can click on the three little dots of any of the accounts that are registered with Eventtia, and then on "Edit".
- It will open the information of the account with a "General" tab and an "Unsubscribed" tab.
- If you click on "Unsubscribed" you will be able to see the people who have unsubscribed from your emails.
- You can check this with all the registered accounts.