How to import a video to Eventtia by URL
Among the largest video sites such as YouTube, Dailymotion or Metacafe, a source code is provided to integrate on your site, the videos you want to make available. This integration also works with Eventtia and allows you to offer videos on the Eventtia website of your event, without weight restrictions (megabytes).
To embed a video in Eventtia's " Website", just insert a custom video module and then in the "Video URL" space, paste the URL of the video you want to appear on the site of your event.
- Go to the platform containing your video (YouTube, Dailymotion or Metacafe)
- Copy the URL
- Once this link is copied, go back to Eventtia into the event of your choice.
- Go to the "Website" module. Click on "Edit" on the website to which you want to add the video.
- Go into the "Custom" modules and select the video module.
- Drag it below the other blocks already selected to add it to your page.
- Once added, you can drag and drop it up and down depending on the position you want to give it on your page.
- Once the Block is installed, click on it to bring up the edit menu on the left hand side.
- In the Edit menu, paste the URL you copied into the field "Video URL".
- The video will then appear in your website.
- Click "Close" to save the video.
- You can then preview the video in your website by clicking the "Preview" button in the top right of the screen.