How to create attendee badges
Creating and distributing attendee badges can be a real nightmare for events organizers. With Eventtia's event registration platform, it becomes extremely easy to design and print them.
Here's how you can do it:
- Go to the "Registration" module and click “Types”.
- Choose an attendee type and click its card.
- Go to the "Badge" tab.
- Choose the Printer type ("Deskjet" or "thermal"). If you go for "Deskjet", you can chose the Orientation (Portrait or Landscape), and the Paper Type (Letter or A4).
- Build your badge using the different Tags at your disposal below the editor.
- With "Deskjet" printer type, you can also insert Logos and images.
- Decide if you want to print badges using capital letters or not.
- Click on "Save". You'll generate the badges automatically without having to manually introduce any attendees’ information.
- The badges will be sent to each attendee in a welcome email once they have completed their registration.
NB: It is very important to configure these parameters before adding an attendee or enabling registration on the event webpage.