How to import a list of guests
Efficiently managing an event guest list is crucial for carrying out tasks such as facilitating the check-in process, targeting pre- and post-event communication, having better control over the access to different event activities, etc. By having clear segmentation criteria, you can take good advantage of your event guest list and use it for different purposes.
Here’s how you can import a guest list with a few clicks:
- Go to "Registration" and then click "Guests".
- Click on the "Create a new guest list" button.
- Then click on the "Download a template" button to download a template. It's a simple Excel file with the columns: Attendee type, name, last name, email, and company.
- Prepare your file and save it to your hard drive.
- Name your Guest List
- Click on "Choose File" to upload the file with your guests' information
- Click on "Continue"
- Verify your list and add more if necessary by importing a new file.