How to Check-in Participants with Eventtia's Check-In App
You can check in your participants by using the integrated application Eventtia check-in. This application is available on your computer and on any mobile device.
- You can access it by going to checkin.eventtia.com or by going to "Registration" then "Check-in", and clicking on "Manage the check-in status of your attendees".
Note: The application works on any device. However, Android phones provide a much better experience. IOS devices can face little bugs you can easily anticipate: Click here to get to know them.
- Go to the URL and log in using your Eventtia username and password.
- Find the list of your events and select the current one. You can search for your event by typing its name in the upper bar.
- Find the list of your attendees:
- There are two ways to check in your attendees:
- Click on the camera icon, which is placed at the bottom right of the screen. By activating the camera, you'll be able to scan the QR code of the event participants.
- Search for the attendees by typing in the upper bar their name, last name, or company. Then, click on the green check icon of the participant.
- You can follow the check-in progress by clicking on the menu and choosing "Check-in status.
- By doing so, you'll be able to access a graph, which shows you the real-time progress of the attendee check-in.