Share documents with your attendees
It is not uncommon for an event to have documentation to pass on to the Attendees. From the promotional campaign with flyers, brochures and other promotional materials to the books distributed on the day of the event, the distribution of documents can have a major cost in terms of finance, but also in terms of time. In a world where the digital dimension is more and more important, Eventtia allows you to distribute these documents directly from the platform and in a very intuitive way.
There are several ways to go about it:
You have the ability to share your documents from an Eventtia communication module. Indeed, it is possible for you to attach your files to the messages that you send to your participants and prospective participants via the "Communication" and "Mass mailing" modules. Both modules work the same way:
- Once your message is written, write down after it the name of the document you want to share, or anything else to identify the document. Select it and click on the small link insertion button in the toolbar of the editorial space.
- Then click on the "Upload" tab and then on "Choose a file".
- Once you have chosen the file, click on "Send to the server". The sending can take a few seconds.
Then click on "OK".
Finally, "Save" and send. For more details on the use of the "Mass mailing" and "Communication" modules, please follow the links below:
- You can also share your documents directly on the event website. To do this, simply go to the "Website" editor, add an empty column (details on how to do this in Section I. here) and proceed as in the "Communications" module.
- Once the document is uploaded, you can better highlight the link that is generated. You can change the font, size, color, make it bold, centered etc.
- For more details on the use of the "Website" modules, please follow the links below: